I intended to continue shooting film. The first shoot I did after
buying the D, I took both the digital kit and my 6x7. The 6x7 never
made it out of the box. I've only used it once since, and that was
three y ears ago. Yes, I could get better results with the 6x7 if I
had a high end scanner. But I don't, and I can't see investing in one
at this time. A friend of mine has an Imacon, and I plan on
rescanning some of my old negs when I have a chance, but for
everything else I do, digital is working out splendidly. And the K10
has only improved that situation. I might go to a medium format
digital, but I can't imagine that I'll ever go back to film for
anything other than entertainment.
Paul