About twenty odd folks of the free ranging circle (photography,
motorcycles, gay running/walking club, etc) gathered at our apartment
yesterday afternoon and into the evening. It was a fine event with
much conversation and laughter, amazing food brought by the visitors,
good wines.

Everything is now cleaned and put away, the furniture restored to its
usual places. A fresh cup of coffee on the table next to my reading
chair, laptop and book at hand, my partner asleep still. Outside it
is grey and chilly, but soft light and quiet. Satori, quiet, peace
reign in this moment.

May you all have such a morning's moment.

... For all things a fine Time. ...