----- Original Message -----
From: "graywolf"Subject: Re: Doomsday is coming upon us?

Ah, yes, I see. That is a sound scientific argument you make there.

You missed my point entirely. One, validate the possibility for
yourself, don't just accept what someone tells you. Two, by the time you
have done all that arithmetic you will have calmed down and be able to
think clearly again.

However, feel free to attack me (in writing) if it makes it easier to
deal with your current emotional state.

Graywolf is taking debating lessons from JCO it appears.
Put forward no facts of your own to back up your side of the debate, and
ignore or dismiss as wrong because you don't agree with the facts that the
other side puts forward.
Tom, you are a better person than this.

William Robb