I bought an Epson 2400. I'm having trouble getting it set up to work
with PhotoShop CS1. My 2200 ColorSynch setup, which worked flawlessly
with the 2200, doesn't seem to work with the 2400. I'm testing with
BW, since that immediately shows a color cast. Everything is coming
up Sepia. I tried switching to North American prepress default as a
workflow and Adobe 98 as a colorspace with color management turned
off in the Epson print window. BW prints still coming up sepia. Can
someone give me their settings? That could save me hours of trial and
error, not to mention many dollars worth of paper.
Paul