My latest print is looking quite good. It's a gang print of 6x4 BW and
color images on 13x19 paper. The color looks excellent. The BW is just
slightly warmer than I'd like. My BW is all in RGB. Perhaps I should be
converting it to grayscale? My settings now in Photoshop Color Settings
are US Prepress Defaults workflow with Adobe 98 Working space for RGB,
adobe (ACE) engine and perceptual intent. In print with preview. I have
color management set to document: adobe 98. Print space is set to
SPR2400 PremiumLuster. Intent is set to perceptual. And I have checked
the box for Use black point compensation. Anything here that isn't
kosher?
Paul