I have no idea if this will help, as I'm using a Windows box & CS2,
but here is my print setup:

<http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/Misc/Images/R2400PS_1.jpg>
<http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/Misc/Images/R2400PS_2.jpg>

The big thing is to turn colour management off in the print driver.

These are the same settings I use for B&W & I get no colour casts.

HTH

Cheers,

Dave