On Dec 28, 2006, at 10:06 PM, David Savage wrote:

>>> That wholly depends on the person. A university degree won't make
>>> you sexy.
>>
>> Of course. What do you think, educated people are stupid?
>
> Some are. Education & intelligence don't always go hand in hand.

By continuing this line of stupidity, either you are insinuating that
I am stupid or that you are uneducated and belligerently proud of it.

- IN the case of the first, you are wrong and I don't give a shit
what you (or any of the other non compos mentis trolls on this list)
think.

- IN the case of the second, that's your problem. Carry on if you
must; I care even less. Don't expect a further reply from me.

Godfrey