There's more than one perspective to take here.

On the one hand there was a deliberate attack on a city that killed
non-beligerants,
with them as the primary target.

On the other hand, there's the character of our nation and the fact that
evangelicals
have been warning the antion of the consequences of sin for many years.  We
throw a few
missiles at Afganistan and hit an aspirin factory in Sudan, but expect no
response.  Then,
after  we act immorally in so many ways that a negative consequence comes,
we continue to
claim no personal responsibility in the situation.  This is an "eternal"
perspective
and in no way diminishes the personal pain of the people.

There is nothing extreme about that.  And this sort of religous bigotry
concerning the
evangelical perspective, or even if one would wilfully misrepresent Islam,
accomplishes
only to exacerbate of the situation.

Please keep this bigotry off the list.

Collin