I received an offer of hoax porn recently, but it turned out to be a
scam.

Best joke of the year so far was on the Today programme on Radio Four
this morning. Talking about the accession of Romania and Bulgaria to
the EU, somebody referred to the Commissioner for Enlargement, and
wondered if that's who sends out all those emails...

--
 Bob