On 1/4/07, Bob W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> The backpack is useful if I'm going for a long walk, or travelling. I
> used it when I travelled around South India, but I found it rather
> inconvenient to work from, so I stopped doing that.

bob,

just curious, where exactly in south india? i will be travelling next
week (driving actually, with family) from chennai (madras) to kerala
(kochi, kottayam) for about 10 days.

oh yes, i find the lowepro micro trekker 100 very convenient for the
DS with the kit and about four other lenses, the k50/1.2, a50/1.4,
f100-300 and the m28/2.8. (i am succeeding in staying on topic :))

regards, subash