I would dearly love an FA77 f1.8 limited lens and keep an eye out for them
on Ebay.  In terms of quality and rendering, from photos I've seen on the
net, the DA70 limited comes a distant second.

I found an ebay auction today here in Australia for an unused (the buyer
says new, it's not) FA77 limited.  The story is he ordered it and only
received it in Feb. Now he's decided to sell it.  Whether or not he's used
it, he bought it retail and is now selling it, that makes it used.  The
auction has a couple of days to go and has no bids as yet...not surprising
really, since the seller STARTED the  auction at $1,100 AUD!!! That's
bordering on criminal!

Looks like I'll have to settle for a DA70 2.4 limited although they're also
damn pricey.

Much as I love my K10D, I hate what it and the K100 have done to used glass
prices.  :(

James Messervy