Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af
keith_w
Sendt: 2. marts 2007 11:01
Til: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Emne: Re: Favorite Carry-around Digital camera?

Beaker wrote:
> Hi-
>
> Anyone have a favorite pocketable digital camera? It may be time to
> look for one...
>
> Thanks
> Mike Beacom

Pentax' Optio series.
I have the S4 and the S5i. There is also an S6 version.
The numerals indicate megapixel size, but they all function very well.
You may remember the ads that show one inside an Altoids® can?
I keep mine in a Pentax padded leather case on my belt, just for those
times when you don't want to (or can't) haul a lot of very obvious,
bulky and inconvenient gear around with you.

keith whaley

14:43