Timid and sensitive my ass. Perhaps you don't understand the meanings
of the words "Libel" and "Slander". You might want to look them up.

You can take your condescension and bullshit with you into the trash
bucket, Ken. Now go play nicey-nicey with your so-called friends... I
wouldn't want to intrude upon your delicate sensibilities any further.

Godfrey