On 3/17/07, David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 3/18/07, Joseph Tainter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > http://pentaxlife.com/forum/topic/39?replies=1
> >
> > The poster is a professional with ties to Pentax. But the 1.25 crop
> > sensor and FF rumors makes no sense considering Pentax's current lens
> > development strategy. And who would make those 12 mp sensors?
>
> This reads like someone thinking out loud. I'd be very surprised if
> this guy had that good an inside source that he can accurately predict
> 2 years into the future.
>
> I can make predictions too, but I sure as H ain't no Nostradamus ;-)
>
> WRT FF, it'll be interesting to see if the new DA* lenses cover the
> full 35mm frame. If so, it'll show that Pentax are thinking about it.

This guy likes to hijack Pentax threads bleating about how he was
"banned" from DPReview simply because he switched from Canon to
Pentax.  He tends to go on and on and on about having lunch with
Pentax reps and his Pentax "endorsement", etc.  Who knows?  Maybe he's
not talking out of his ass, but I'd treat anything he says with at
least a little suspicion.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com