> Definately a Super Beetle.
Yep. Looks to me like a 1303 or 1303S. Although perhaps it could be a
Mexican or Brazilian model with a different designation...
>  Fuel injection means later than 73 or 74. They
> quit importing them here in 78 or 79.

More or less the same as here, I think.

I also believe I've read that the main German production line was shut
down in 1975. Production then continued in low numbers for another 3
years or so in other parts of Germany, then for many years to follow in
Latin American countries.
> Still available in Mexico I believe.

Actually, I think they've stopped making them now, but they did so only
a couple of years ago. Or at least, I seem to remember seeing something
on TV about the "last batch of Beetles rolling out from the factory" in
a not too distant past...

- Toralf