Still it only has to happen once! And the odds of that chain happening are
exactly the same as they are for any other viable chain. The problem with the
intelligent design thing is that it multiplies the other; where in the hell did
that intelligence come from. All you do is push Hoyles odds farther into the
past, you do not eliminate them. It is the worst kind of muddy thinking.

Have fun with the following article.

> http://www.accessexcellence.org/WN/SUA02/primordial_soup.html

And jumping to another argument in this thread, if Neanderthal was a separate
species, then that means intelligence has arisen at least twice on this planet
and make the likelihood of there being other intelligences in the universe
infinitely more possible. It also means intelligence is no guarantee that we
are going to survive.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com