At 09:58 AM 28/08/2007, Scott Loveless wrote:
>Since I'm toying with the possibility of selling the K10, I'm also
>considering where I'm going to sink the money.  One of my options is a
>67 with one (count 'em, 1) lens.  I got a couple questions.  I recall
>reading somewhere (probably this very list) that the 67 body is a better
>option than a 6x7.  Newer, more likely to be repairable, etc.  Would
>someone mind confirming that for me?  Also, I'm looking at a normal lens
>to go with it.  SMC Takumar 105/2.4, SMC 105/2.4 or SMC 90/2.8?  Any
>opinions?  Thanks!

The more experienced of the brethren will be better able to answer your
questions (I'm only a novice Brother :-)

But I got this one:

<http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/Misc/Images/IMGP5720.jpg>

...with MLU, metered prism and the SMC Takumar 105mm f2.4 last year

I wish I had gotten the 55mm as my standard lens (had the option but I was
too cheap)

Cheers,

Dave