In running through some of the photos today (voting), I came across
two photos that were not shot with Pentax lenses.  The person(s) who
uploaded had clearly indicated that the lens in one was a Sigma
180/3.5 Macro and the other a Voigtlander 125/2.5.

So I looked at the rules again and they only state that it must be
shot with a Pentax SLR - nothing about lenses.  I seem to remember in
the beginning that the lens must be Pentax.  Now it seems that you
don't have to use a Pentax lens.

That would make a big difference for me, all my shots from the Tokina
400, all my sports shots and macro shots have been excluded til now.

--
Bruce

I bet you have an evening's worth of work uploading photos now :o)
It's funny you should mention the rules there; I was looking through
some of the photos that needed votes and noticed several with a
watermark/company name clearly displayed on the corners.  I thought
that was also against the rules, a quick check just now confirms it.
Will they be filtered out by the judges?  They were pretty nice
photos, and it's too bad if they get excluded.

rg2