Actually, it was Pardees. I had called Camera Arts but
they were out of the white backgrounds.

I like Action Camera. I've given them a quite a bit of
business over the last year. I bought my supports, a
nice used 165mm f2.8 for the 67 and even ordered a new
center column for my Bogen through them. I know that
they stock Pentax. In fact, I almost stopped by there
today on my way back but I was in a bit of a hurry. If
they had the room to stock the paper I would go to
them exclusively.

-Brendan