Hey, gang!  Gots another darkroom question.  While my own darkroom is in
the works (and progressing most slowly) I've decided to start using a
public darkroom about 20 miles from home.  Current plans are to continue
developing negatives at home, and only bring what I intend to print to
the darkroom facility.  The problem is that their hours are limited, and
my schedule will only fit within about 5 hours per week over two days.
So I have to work efficiently.  What I'd like to do is place my prints
in a storage tank full of water, after they're rinsed, and transport
them home for drying.  As best as I can figure, the prints will be in
the tank at least 30 minutes, and for no more than 2 hours, before being
hung.  Anyone see a problem with this?  FWIW, I currently have about 100
sheets of fiber-based paper to go through.  Once this is gone I'll
replace it with resin coated paper to cut down on my wash time (and
darkroom fees).

I'll probably use a commercially available processing or washing tank
with dividers to keep the prints separated.

Thanks a bunch!

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/