Owned an MX, poor viewfinder(WAY too much magnification, no eye
relief), too small to handle nicely, low flash sync.
ME - Alright
ME Super - Horrid UI.
KX, big, heavy.
Super Program - see ME Super
LX - Real nice camera, needs grip+winder to be comfortable to shoot.

The LX is the only one of the lot I'd ever consider owning. Prefer my
K10D to any Pentax 35mm film body I've ever tried. Pentax and
ergonomics were not in the same universe for most of their bodies
(I've never tried an M-S though, and the LX ain't bad with a grip
added).

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas