Hi all,

I just had a roll of Fuji Superia 400 developed (by a Kodak lab, as far as
I know), and it looks odd, to say the least. The film is very dark with a
blue hue, as opposed to the normal orange base color. The lettering on the
side is white-ish, instead of black. I had the impression the images are
in positive, and scanning conforms this. I put a scan up at
<http:\\www.jenny.dds.nl\lucas\494-01.jpg>
This is scanned with Vuescan on a Minolta Scan Dual III. Scanned as a
slide, so the image is as-is, not inverted.

The film is fresh (expires 4-2008), stored dry and cool, from a batch that
has not given me problems before. It has not been in the camera for long
(a couple of days at most). Other films from the same camera (shot both
right before and after) are fine.

Does anybody here have any idea what has happened?

Thanks in advance for any answer,
--
Regards, Lucas