----- Original Message -----
From: "aimcompute" <
Subject: Time to Make Subjective PUG Comments Again

> " The Fellas " by  William Robb
> I am not an animal or pet shot lover by any stretch of the
imagination.
> Still, I am very amazed and overcome by the anthropomorphic
looks on the
> dog's faces. Great job on getting the details in the blacks.
Ever think of
> becoming a pet photographer?  Show this around and you might
get some
> business!

Well, now that you mention it......
That picture was taken about an hour after we finished the
protection dog seminar (don't even think about going after my
wife, but Leica will happily pick my pocket and toss you my
wallet so as to avoid any unpleasantness), and the dogs were
still on the corner of Strange and Weird.
Anyway, after the seminar, we set up a portable studio in the
training room and photographed perhaps 18 doggie portrait set
ups. So far, the response has been very positive, and we may
expand the concept and do another shoot in the near future.
Please see:
http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/wrobb/Leica1.jpg
http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/wrobb/Rollei1.jpg
for a couple of really quick and dirty scans of the individual
shots of them.
Rollei, in particular, seems to have something to say about the
situation.

Thanks for liking the picture.
William Robb