So what do you do to get them to have that look?  Show them pictures of dogs
chasing cats, hold out a bone, spray something in the air? :-)

Tom C.

We have a tape called Video Catnip.  When the cats were allowed inside, they
would sit in front of the TV.  A couple of them would reach out  to claw at
the screen.  Others would lunge at it.  It was of birds tweeting away,
sitting in branches or on the ground.