It's really too bad that the FA 135 2.8 isn't available any more.  With
the DX format, it's a sharp, fast and light telephoto.  I never used
this lens much with film, but it suddenly, uh, fills the same place in
my heart as that FA 200 2.8 I used to covet so much.  It's odd that it
rarely gets mentioned since it's probably just as good or better than
the high end of the new DA* 50-135 2.8.  Of course, I guess that "not
available" part does put a damper on its popularity.

Steve