On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 8:13 AM, David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Good ol' Cesar.
>
>  Packs not only for his worst case scenario but everyone else's too.

Because of Cesar I lost my digital virginity.

It was a dark and stormy night (actually, it ~was~ dark and stormy
because it ~always~ rains Thursday and Friday on GFM @ NPW...).  Two
years ago Cesar lent me one of his *istD's with the original 40mm
pancake - a nice combo!  I had a blast that weekend shooting with it
all weekend.  It only took me about a year to acquire my own...

cheers,
frank