On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 14:53:30 -0400, "John Francis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:

> About the only thing I couldn't do without using an external editor was
> selective editing to just part of an image, and LR 2.0 apparently has
> that.

Ah - if Lightroom 2 has selective editing I might take a look at the
beta.  Lack of that feature in Lightroom 1 was the main reason I passed
(that, and the fact that I already have a substantial investment of time
in another image cataloging program).

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters