Bill,
My father was born in 1920 and had no memories of prohibition.
If that's what your asking me to compare to, you're gonna have to find
something more current.
My only drug experience comes thru my brother the attorney.
He is taking public defender cases on cocaine arrests of gangbangers.
How much of that do they have in Regina?
These young men do not have much life expectancy.
I can't say much more as I don't have the first hand experience.
I will say it is a sad thing...
Regards,  Bob S.