Photonet don't load here. Happens every now and then BTW. So I cant
see the pics. I'll have another look later.

But I do have one more question. What's the purpose of gold
reflectors? Giving the subject a tan? :-)
Could it be useful for balancing flash light with tungstein light?

MritimTim

--
MaritimTim