Toine,
When you use the term "accepted", do you mean they have been accepted for
review or have been accepted/approved into the Pentax Gallery?
I agree it's taking quite a number of days to get a result from those which
have been accepted for review.
Congratulations on having work accepted for the gallery.

Jack