Thank you so much for making me feel welcome.

So today it was fiddle frenzy.

I tried I really did, but I am struggling...

I took pictures of puppies on the grass and the grass was yellow.....
I have not had chance to read anything, this is my bad for sure - I
will set some time aside this weekend.

I am determined to find a course, I must muster these basics and then I
will be able to discuss with more intelligence exactly what I am trying
to do - until then, I don't want to waste your time.

I will be back!!!!!

On 4 Jun 2008, at 18:40, Rebekah wrote:

> [...]
Jo Lueck
Boleyn Cane Corso