Mike,

Please put ~something~ in the subject line so that people have some clue
whether or not to read your message.

The Pentax sensor cleaning kit is okay--it is a gummy pink plastic block on the
end of a plastic stick, along with a pad of tacky paper.  One presses the block
against the sensor, then against the paper, theoretically transferring dust
from the sensor to the block to the paper.  It usually works.

Even better are the green Visible Dust cleaning swabs and (IIRC) No. 2 fluid.
Easier, faster, and more thorough.

Good luck!

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW