Dave B. wrote:

> Mike.I started my horsey portfolio 2 years ago,put
> it aside due to"real work"duties and never went back to it.
> I think this might kick start me again.

My friend A. D. Coleman likes to use the term "reify"--it means "to make
real." His idea is that a portfolio can't be vaporware, or virtual, existing
in your mind. It has to be actual, has to exist, so you can show it to a
total stranger and not have to make a single excuse or say a word of
explanation.

And if you're going to all that work anyway, you might as well have
something to show for it.

Good luck. Let me know if you need another kick, and I'll be happy to berate
you. <s>

--Mike