Since I am going to be available in six months for full-time
photography (can't just sit still when I retire) I am working on a web
site to show my photography.  In order to attract as many hits as
possible, I chose the theme "San Antonio City Limits - Places To Go,
Things To Do and People To Meet In San Antonio"

I first drew up an assignment sheet - Places To Earn, Places To Learn,
Places To Play, Places To Pray, Places For Fun and People To Meet.
With about 85 keepers so far, I think I am about half done and should
have it up and running in June or July.  It has turning into a real
Convention And Visitors Bureau endeavor.

I have lived in San Antonio for 27 years and sometimes wondered what
attracted conventions and vacationers to this great city.  After
playing tourist for the past six months, I have gained a new
appreciation for my home city.  I can't wait till its done and I can
start all over again ;-)

--
Kenneth Archer + San Antonio, Texas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   ICQ #24980801