Excellent work, Cory. A lot of nice shots here.
I can't stand to watch televised NASCAR either, although I do enjoy it in person. Particularly if I have a rooting interest, as I did when I worked on Dodge advertising. I enjoy road racing. I spent a lot of time watching Jaguar GTP cars up at Lime Rock and found that to be a good show. But as a spectator sport, 300-mph, nitro-belching, engine- screaming, tire-smoking drag racing is still my favorite motorsport, but I'm prejudiced. And I'm more into the car than the driver.
Paul