From: "mike wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: "Lasse Karlsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Greetings from Scandinavia

Hi all,

It's been a while, but I'm still around.
I hope everyone is well and got a dollar or two to buy new film...

You _have_ been away a long time.....  It's still good to hear from you.

Good to hear from you too, Mike.

Been busy with a book and shooting horses with mostly young ladies on their
backs.

Better than the other way round.  Maybe.

Oh, you mean like horses shooting me with young ladies on my back, or
young ladies shooting me with horses on my back, or
horses shooting young ladies with me on their backs, or
young ladies shooting horses with me on their backs?

Yeah, I guess you're right. Maybe.

Lasse