Some nice stuff here again.  I enjoyed all of them but I particularly
like:

Wendy's "Looking Up".  Great use of a fisheye and I'm a sucker for tree
shots.

Henk's "A view from the beach at equinox" - that's a mean looking sky!

Jos van der Hijden's "Changing of the Guard at CKS Memorial Hall"

Peter's "Lake Mathieson and Fox Glacier"

I think my favourite is "Footsteps" by Thrainn Vigfusson - well thought
out and well executed.  It looks like the Gnome Desktop logo
(http://www.gnome.org/) except it has one too many toes.....

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters