> Bob W wrote:
> > Some good photos of the fires in CA here:
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7731706.stm
> >
> > I particularly like #5, which confirms all our prejudices about
> > Californians
> > :o)
> >
> > Bob
>
> What's "our?"
>
> Use of a Segway confirms someone's prejudices?

Everyone in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa, South America and the contiguous
states of the USA east of whatever is next to California on the map

> What might those be?

1. use of Segway to flee disaster, dude
2. use of mobile phone while on said Segway
3. excessively laid-back attitude in the face of disaster, man
4. not lookin' where you're going
5. use of Japanese-style mask, probably with scent of Sushi
6. driving on the wrong side of the road
7. all the leaves are brown and the sky is orange
8. white socks