John Celio wrote:
Plus-X and D-76, loved Agfa APX-100 but sadly they don't make it anymore...

Not only do they not make it, Agfa has not even been in business since
late 2006.  I miss a lot of their products.
Actually, Agfa is alive and well, and I think they may even still be making some sorts of special-purpose film. But they have shut down their consumer photography department, which I suppose you may say is what you were referring to.

Anyhow, as others have pointed out, some of the products were taken over by others, and you may even be able to get APX-100 still, only it will now be called "Rollei Retro 100". Whether this film have been produced for Rollei or they are just selling "new old stock" taken over from Agfa seems a bit unclear (both are being claimed on the web.)

- Toralf

This email and any files contained therein is confidential and may contain
privileged information.  If you are not the named addressee(s) or you have
otherwise received this in error, you should not distribute or copy this e-mail
or use any of its content for any purpose. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and delete it from your
system