Your site uses css so theres no limit to the type of editing you want to do. The pics load pretty slow for me and I'm on a adsl line. Perhaps its gallery script you using, have you tried lightbox?

Why are you encouraging  downloads?

PN Stenquist wrote:
i put together a wedding photography website. Since I'm clueless in HTML, I used iWeb and templates. That's limiting, but at least i'm up and running. It's a bit pretentious, but so are young Michigan brides:-). Any feedback is welcome.

It's here:
http://www.paulstenquist.com

I also set up a page on weddingwire.com that links to my site. Wedding wire is an online catalog of wedding vendors.

My page is here:
http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/paul-stenquist-photography-bloomfield-hills/45bfca615e0ee586.html

Paul