You may want to restate that in such a way that you specify that you retain the copyright but are granting them unlimited reproduction rights for their personal use. You might also include that by signing the contract they are also providing you with a model release. Who knows, some day you may want to write an article with some of your clients' images as illustrations...

-p

PN Stenquist wrote:
Thanks again. What does css mean?

My contracts state that all photos become the property of the bride and groom, but I retain the right to use them in my portfolio and for advertising.