Pretty pics. Great color in the sky.
Paul

Congratulations on the new camera!

On Dec 20, 2008, at 12:26 PM, Bruce Dayton wrote:

Thanks for all the comments.  This past year has been really busy at
work and made it difficult to follow the list very closely, along
with shooting.  I've done some weddings and portraits during that
time, but very little of shooting on my own.

I was able to get in on the Adorama deal a week or so ago and so will
have a new K20D for Christmas.  I'll try to get out and shoot much
more.

-- Best regards,
Bruce