While that is true for Pentax kit, it's not in some other systems. How
much film could you shoot for the $4500 price difference between a F5
and a D3? High-end 35mm film SLR's are, with very few exceptions,
cheaper than even a cheap DSLR. $350 easily gets me into an F5.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca