Sorry to say, but you are a lost soul on the matter.
As soon as you pull YOUR batteries out of the charger
they start losing charge just like a "regular" nimh
battery starts losing charge.

The difference with yours is that after a MONTH
yours have about 10% more charge than a regular battery
would but YOURS or a regular nimh would both have way
less than a full charge. The main advantage of YOURS
is that after 3-6-9 months they hold charge much better
but after one month they are only 10$ better but STILL
partially discharged.

By keeping mine tricking in charger till I need them,
MINE have a FULL CHARGE WHEN I NEED TO USE THEM.

the only advantage of yours is if you go many months
without chargeing them, for the first month - its only
10 PERCENT less discharge, thats not much dude,
that aint a "game changer", thats minor performance
difference.

And to those who say they charge batteries and leave
em in there rarely used cameras for months before they
get to them, its not only not recommended in the event
of a cell failure/leakage, its a totally different
applicaion, for those situations you are probably
better off using alkalines, they are cheap nowadays.

JC O'Connell
hifis...@gate.net