On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 07:32:59PM -0800, Nick Wright wrote:

#
# That's very interesting. I'm not sure why I hadn't given more thought to the
135 lenses before. My first tele lens was a Sears 135/2.8 that was one of the
sharpest lenses I've ever owned.

They're generally a bit long for indoors, but when I have a chance to
use them, they're very sweet, they're also very easy and inexpensive
to find.

Where do you live? I could loan you my 3.5 if you wanted to play with
it for a while. If you decide you can't bear to part with it, send me
some money. If you decide it sucks, send it back.

#

# You said yours are the M series? They are quite a bit less expensive
# than the others. I think that might be right up my alley. ;D

I think that they are "M", They are all manual, PK mount.
#
# ~Nick David Wright
# http://pedalingprose.wordpress.com/
#