Cotty wrote:
And on-topic.

My son Stefan has been accepted for some work experience in the
photography dept. at our local paper, The Oxford Mail (and sister paper
The Oxford Times) for a week in July :-) Not without a little brow-
beating from yours truly of course, but nonetheless, here's the chap in
action:

<http://www.seeingeye.tv/pages/video.html>

Yes, that's a Pentax.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

Oh!  Is that Stephan in the co-pilot seat?  Great!

Second question, who shut the trip camera off before they were about to set
down?

Fun, tho'. I happen to LIKE small planes. I flew in them for many hours, long before you were even a gleam in your Pop's eye!

keith