From: eactiv...@aol.com
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 8:41:08 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: on paper (was: Re: Our Book and other book pictures)

In a message dated 2/28/2009 5:39:10 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
pnstenqu...@comcast.net writes:
How it's conveyed is  somewhat irrelevant.

But you knew that, you just want to  argue:-).

Paul
Not for me. And obviously not for  a lot of others too.

Of course, you don't.

Marnie   ;-)

Warning: I  am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
(http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards?ncid=emlcntusmovi00000001)