In a message dated 3/24/2009 3:41:09 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pentax...@mac.com writes:
And now BACK to bed, after  awakening at 2:50 am to turn off the lights
and making the mistake of  sitting down at the computer for a  second.

Damn!

=========
Whoa, some story. Guess the four or so  murders I've seen around here are no
big deal. OTOH, they weren't here before.  Glad I haven't seen that many.  ;-)

Marnie

Warning:  I am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under
$10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)