Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: <eactiv...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: PESO - End Days

In a message dated 3/24/2009 8:57:45 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
kwal...@peoplepc.com writes:
Didn't know I had to have  a point, I was just curious - you were talking
murders - no?
You have  seen all these murders personally or were they things you read
about or saw  in the media ?

I've done alot of travel, been alot of places, lived in 3 distinct locations and have yet to witness a murder, not that I'm looking forward to it. Thats
all.

===========
Stop being cute.  ;-) Murders of crows.

Contrary to what you think, I'm not being cute, just asked a question. Your claim seemed over the top.

I've never seen murder of a crow.

I've only heard about murders of people. Mainly near where I used to live, a
real scuzzy part of town. Hold ups at the nearby  7-11 were fairly common
occurrences, and one time it developed into a running gun battle with the cops when the robbers ran down our street and behind our apartment house. But it
was daytime and I was at work.

Although I might have seen a dead body on my recent trip to the SW and parts further east. Not sure, and I didn't stop to investigate -- too scary. I did
try to find it in the  paper later and couldn't.

Bet you weren't expecting me to say that, were  you?

I had no idea of what the hell you were going to say.

Marnie  :-)