Gee maybe that's why Canon and Minolta designed their AF lines like that
from the start.
Kent Gittings

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of aimcompute
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 12:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: I love the PZ-1p

I agree 100%.  It is very nice to spin the dials w/o taking the eye from the
viewfinder.

The thing this thread is inevitably showing is that our sensory inputs
become accustomed to certain stimuli.  We tend to become familiar with a
camera body, and then enjoy using it.

Tom C.